As the summer season is around the corner and many of you started thinking or even booking your holiday trips, we would like to bring you some tips of what to have with you on board, especialy on a long hault flight.
You should know that the air on an airplane is realy dry as it comes from an aircon and might take some dust with as well. Therefor it is realy neccesary to hydrate your skin if you don't want to look like a raisen after disembarking.
1. As an exCabin Crew i truly reccomend you to take a hand desinfection, especialy after visiting the lavatories and before food. Some research actualy showen, that the trays in front of you have the most amount of bacteria as these parts are usualy washed very quickly or only some percentage of them. (trust me i saw a lot)
2. Girls, i highly doubt you want your skin to be gray and dry, we all want to look young with a radiant skin. In this case i can recommend you to drink a lot of water (bottled! water tanks on board are another story to tell).
For the nigh flights, make sure that you have a little bottle of your favourite make up remover with cream and in case of a day flight it is great to have a face-mist sprey. In this case i swear on La Roche-Posay.
And do not forget about your lips, as they are even more sensitive due to the very thin skin. For this matter i still use Clarins, but once i finish i wanna move to some no-cruelty products.
3. You are not alone on board and you might land up sitting close to a crying baby or a snoring person. For these occasions i always have earplugs as it is nice to be in your own little bubble. And also proper headphones, because those handed to your on board simply sucks and so you can find your-self listening to other conversations and not to the movie or music you wanted.
4. HAve your diary with you or a notebook. I usualy come up with the best ideas on board and so it would be shame to forget some of it. You can also go through your plans or meetings at the destination, to make sure that you did not forget about any part of your trip and you are ready to rock n roll.
5. Sleeping mask! A super mast for me. If i don't have it i land up looking around, knowing about each and single movement. Plus closer to the destination can sun be rising too soon and you still want to sleep, or the cabin lights will turn on because they start with the food/beverage service.